The Spacelink Service is aimed at helping teachers to:-
- teach lessons which have maximum educational impact and run activities that engage and enthuse students;
- enhance students’ motivation to learn, this through making use of the stimulation and excitement resulting from the direct use of satellite, space data and other space-related information;
- enhance student knowledge of ICT skills, communication skills and problem-solving capabilities;
- appropriate to student age/ability, enhance student capability to make independent use of Spacelink’s facilities for their work within relevant curricula or beyond;
- enhance student ability to question and evaluate all data, to recognise and deal with experimental errors, intrinsic and unintended biases, and to seek comparative and contextual information from other sources.